The health and safety of our guests is our top priority.
Mark Arts is taking steps consistent with guidance from the Kansas Department of Health and Environment and the Centers for Disease Control in making our facility safe for our employees and visitors during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Mark Arts is open by appointment only. Call 316-634-ARTS to make your appointment.
For gallery visitors, our hours are 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Saturday. The first hour open is reserved for senior citizens and those who are immunocompromised. We will be limiting visitors to 25% of our capacity or as directed by local officials. Outside food is not permitted.
Students do not need appointments; their class registration will serve that purpose.
If you are feeling sick or are experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19, including having a fever, you should not visit Mark Arts.
By entering Mark Arts, you agree to our Code of Conduct during the pandemic:
* Facial coverings are required as of Friday, July 3 per the governor’s executive order.
* Social distancing of 6 feet or more is required.
* Wash hands often.
* Avoid touching — try elbows to open doors.
* Confirm the following is correct:
- You currently do not have fever, chills, cough, sore throat, shortness of breath or other known signs of COVID-19.
- You have not traveled outside the state or internationally in the last 14 days.
- You have not traveled to known coronavirus hot spots in the last 14 days.
- You have not had close contact with a confirmed case or a person under investigation for COVID-19 within the last 14 days.
* Respect the direction from staff. We are here to ensure your safe visit and the comfortable creative experience for all. Those who don’t comply may be asked to leave and return when this Code is lifted.
What Mark Arts extends to you for a safe and comfortable visit:
* Sanitizing high-touch surfaces every three hours throughout hours of daily operation.
* Hand sanitizers located throughout the center.
* Large galleries and public spaces for easy distancing.
* Staff with facial covering.
* Code of Conduct to assure all visitors are mindful of good health practices.