The health and safety of our guests is our top priority.
Mark Arts is taking steps consistent with guidance from the Kansas Department of Health and Environment and the Centers for Disease Control and OSHA in making our facility safe for our employees and visitors during the COVID-19 pandemic.
For gallery visitors, our hours are 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Tuesday through Saturday. The first hour open is reserved for senior citizens and those who are immunocompromised.
If you are feeling sick or are experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19, including having a fever, you should not visit Mark Arts.
By entering Mark Arts, you agree to our code of conduct during the pandemic:
*Facial coverings are required for individuals who are not fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Youth who are not vaccinated should continue to wear facial coverings.
*Vaccinated individuals are required to wear face coverings if they are within six feet of any other individual.
*Wash hands often
*Avoid touching surfaces
*Confirm the following is correct:
- You currently do not have fever, chills, cough, sore throat, shortness of breath, loss of taste or smell, or other known signs of COVID-19.
- You have not traveled to known coronavirus hot spots or been exposed to a cluster in the past 14 days. Refer to the Travel & Exposure Related Isolation/Quarantine page, https://www.coronavirus.kdheks.gov/175/Travel-Exposure-Related-Isolation-Quaran, on the KDHE website for timely updates to this list.
- The CDC now provides that fully vaccinated people with no COVID-like symptoms do not need to quarantine, but should wear a face covering for 14 days or until they have a negative COVID-19 test result, and should continue to monitor themselves for symptoms.
* Respect the direction from staff. We are here to ensure your safe visit with a comfortable creative experience for all. Those who don’t comply may be asked to leave and return when this code is lifted.
What Mark Arts extends to you for a safe and comfortable visit:
* Sanitizing high-touch surfaces.
* Hand sanitizers located throughout the center.
* Large galleries and public spaces for easy distancing.
* Code of conduct to assure all visitors are mindful of good health practices.