The health and safety of our guests is our top priority.
Mark Arts is taking steps consistent with guidance from the Kansas Department of Health and Environment and the Centers for Disease Control in making our facility safe for our employees and visitors during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Mark Arts is open by appointment only. Call 316-634-ARTS to make your appointment.
For gallery visitors, our hours are 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Tuesday through Saturday. The first hour open is reserved for senior citizens and those who are immunocompromised. We will be limiting visitors to 25% of our capacity or as directed by local officials. Outside food is not permitted.
Students do not need appointments; their class registration will serve that purpose.
If you are feeling sick or are experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19, including having a fever, you should not visit Mark Arts.
By entering Mark Arts, you agree to our Code of Conduct during the pandemic:
*Facial coverings are required
*Social distancing of 6 feet or more is required
*Wash hands often
*Avoid touching surfaces
*Confirm the following is correct:
- You currently do not have fever, chills, cough, sore throat, shortness of breath, loss of taste or smell, or other known signs of COVID-19.
- You have not traveled to known coronavirus hot spots or been exposed to a cluster in the past 14 days. Refer to the Travel & Exposure Related Isolation/Quarantine page, https://www.coronavirus.kdheks.gov/175/Travel-Exposure-Related-Isolation-Quaran, on the KDHE website for timely updates to this list.
- You have not had close contact with a confirmed case or person under investigation for COVID-19 in the past 14 days. The CDC currently defines “close contacts” as any individual within 6 feet of an infected person for at least 15 minutes starting 2 days before symptom onset (or, for asymptomatic patients, 2 days prior to positive specimen collection) until the time the individual meets the criteria for discontinuing home isolation.
* Respect the direction from staff. We are here to ensure your safe visit and the comfortable creative experience for all. Those who don’t comply may be asked to leave and return when this code is lifted.
What Mark Arts extends to you for a safe and comfortable visit:
* Sanitizing high-touch surfaces every three hours throughout hours of daily operation.
* Hand sanitizers located throughout the center.
* Large galleries and public spaces for easy distancing.
* Staff with facial covering.
* Code of Conduct to assure all visitors are mindful of good health practices.