National Abstract Exhibition
Mark Arts is delighted to announce Pamela Caughey as juror. Local, regional, and artists from across the country are invited to enter up to four pieces for consideration in the Abstract National Exhibition, on view January 2-March 23. Submissions are due November 12, 2023.
School of Creativity Salon
Mark Arts students and instructors are invited to exhibit in the School of Creativity Salon, on view August 4 – September 28. This exhibition will feature recent works by students attending weekly studio art classes while highlighting artwork by their talented instructors. Submissions are due July 22.
Mark Arts is pleased to welcome exhibition proposals from artists, curators, and organizations. Interested parties should contact [email protected] with the following items in PDF format:
- – Name, phone number, email address and mailing address
- – Artist biography and CV
- – 350-700 word description of the proposed exhibition concept
- – Checklist of works with anticipated art sale price points and installation/deinstallation notes
- – 5-7 hi-resolution images or illustrations of work intended to be exhibited
Mark Arts Exhibition Task Force reviews proposals on an annual basis. Proposals are now being accepted for exhibitions occurring in 2025 or later. Thank you for your interest in sharing your artwork with Mark Arts!
Image: Oil Painters of America Western Regional Exhibition, installation view (2021)